DHOOM 3: Super MOTO Bikes: Can they be reality?

Recently released Dhoom 3 has seen All awesome bike stunt, where Hero is doing all great things on bike like: biking on rope, all fancy stuff with bike, Bike cum boat, joint bike, chopper bike...

Is it really possible?

D3
I know the film is under fiction category but my question is is it really possible to have that type of moto bikes? And if yes, is it really safe using those bikes. Asking this as recently I read few threads where:
- College goes had hurt them while doing these stunts

My view is these super bikes are not possible in reality and one should strictly show some messages before movie launch not to try the stunts at home.

What's your views on this?

-CB

Replies

• rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    1-there are people who are insane for such bikes,crazy to do stunts.
    2-obvio its possible, when you tie a rope and have support on both sides,even i can do all the stunts(IM AN ENGG,I CAN DO ANYTHING XD).stunts are performed by experts in a controlled environment
    3-and seriously thanks god u don't say show message for everything thats shown in the movie,example-"DONT ROB A BANK" 😁

4-tell me 1 thing,before movies they show some creepy weird stuff about cancer,and still the friend ur wathcing movie,will suffer from cancer if he smokes.accept it,Its india...no1 cares 😔
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Nothing is impossible..........
    Long time ago when we saw James bond movies in which Car could go like a boat and bullet proof tyres. When we were watching that films many of us had thought that we are going nuts and it's all impossible but we were proved wrong any many of those technologies (Smart Watch😁) were now a reality.....So I am xpecting it in near future......I also doubt that Bike on rope Sceneeeeeeeeeee😁
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Nothing is impossible..........
    Long time ago when we saw James bond movies in which Car could go like a boat and bullet proof tyres. When we were watching that films many of us had thought that we are going nuts and it's all impossible but we were proved wrong any many of those technologies (Smart Watch😁) were now a reality.....So I am xpecting it in near future......I also doubt that Bike on rope Sceneeeeeeeeeee😁

do me a favour,there is a movie called "NOW YOU SEE ME",watch that and all your doubts will be clear about "how impossible stuffs can be done"
    I ORDER YOU TO GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW ..!!!! XD
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    rohanrockxxx
    do me a favour,there is a movie called "NOW YOU SEE ME",watch that and all your doubts will be clear about "how impossible stuffs can be done"
    I ORDER YOU TO GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW ..!!!! XD
    yes bro.I will watch it when i reach my college. Thanks for suggestion.....😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Probably you guys need to see this

And Dhoom 3 sequences, even pathetic than RohitShetty movies. Most of sequences seems not even stunts but bad special effects.
    Leave the bike I am wondering how can a auto rickshaw run over huts and jump from 10 feet and survive.
  • rohanrockxxx
    rohanrockxxx
    Anoop Kumar
    Probably you guys need to see this

And Dhoom 3 sequences, even pathetic than RohitShetty movies. Most of sequences seems not even stunts but bad special effects.
    Leave the bike I am wondering how can a auto rickshaw run over huts and jump from 10 feet and survive.
    i don't understand whats wrong with people.if you dont like it,dont watch it.but dont critisize
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    rohanrockxxx
    i don't understand whats wrong with people.if you dont like it,dont watch it.but dont critisize
    If I don't watch how do I know it's good or bad and what's wrong with a honest criticism?

Off topic, but you asked, Tell me the first scene when Sahir is walking on wall. It's clearly, not even stunted, totally fake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had recently cited a news on Madras IIT where they had announced that they would soon introduce a plan in which 50% of the subjects would be changed as...
Many many happy returns of the day to the legend who accidentally created Linux, Linus Torvalds. Without you we wouldn't have seen Android, Unix based distros or almost every modern...
Agreed that it may not be engineering, crazy or sane. In a sense it is nature's engineered evolution. We can only gaze in wonder: https://sploid.gizmodo.com/this-pret...lly-a-mantis-that-stran-1490075130/@caseychan
As suggested by fella CEan and technocrat CEan - @Abhishek Rawal I am starting this debate topic. Which Indian mobile company produces the best mobile, and are they comparable to...
Maker Fest is an all-ages showcase and celebration of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, a place to meet and interact with likeminded top-notch innovators from different walks of life. It aims...