devices implementing virtual ground concept ?

hello..
do we have devices which implement the concept of virtual ground for there various operations.
like i know about opamp-741IC, do we hav ny other Ic or ny other electronic component, which implements the virtual ground concept ?

Replies

• imnitsy
    imnitsy
    someone please help!!!
  • sonujain
    sonujain
    Ideally the output of op-amp should be zero. So for this to happen the 2 inputs must be same. Hence one of the input is considered to be low or at ground potential. But this input is not actually ground hence it is called as virtual ground.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    sonujain
    Ideally the output of op-amp should be zero. So for this to happen the 2 inputs must be same. Hence one of the input is considered to be low or at ground potential. But this input is not actually ground hence it is called as virtual ground.
    yes it is exactly what u said!!!

but i want to know is there any other devices in which such kind of concept is applied!!!
  • Vega
    Vega
    I would be delighted to here about what virtual ground is in detail.
  • olloe1
    olloe1
    Re: car camera helpful for you reversing

I wonder if you have problem when reversing the car because of the narrow vusual angel, now i fixed a car camera , feel reversing is no longer my headache now. if you would like to learn more, pls connect with me.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    i think olloe1 has posted the reply in wrong section... i think all the EPROMS etc, devices works on the concept of V.G.....if anyother device than please reply.......
  • anandc_224
    anandc_224
    Hi I m looking for the visualization of test setup for Embedded control system,to avoid the repetitive hardware or Test setup. if any body have thoughts on the please let me know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, Please tell me that can we use user controls in ASP.Net as we can use in Windows Applications. Also I have made a project in Windows Applications of...
hi friends.. i have a group discussion to be participated on Feb 1st. so i thought if i have a discussion about that topic beforehand it would help me understand...
hi freinds,,,,,i came to know that iron box consumes much power ...we have been using it in our daily life.,,,so it increases our current bill ๐Ÿ˜...so will anyone please tell...
hello.. what is MCSE exam ? whats the complete procedure for its enrollment ? does it have any qualification criteria to write such exam ? would it be beneficial for...
hello frndz.. suppose a scooter with gps enabled is designed such that when is it given the destination address, it will follow the shortest path using the gps. Now we...