Developing a Buzzer System

I know that there are lot of articles & tutorials available on the internet which talk about developing a buzzer system. But I thought it might be better if we develop one on our own.

Here are my requirements -

1. It should have at least 8 joysticks (USB, Bluetooth can be supported)
2. It should connect to the computer and I should get the display on the screen.
3. The software shall report the order of inputs (fastest, slowest etc.)

Your suggestions are welcome.

Crook

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Is this like for a quiz/competition kinda thing? Its a good idea, perhaps we can make it as modular as possible.

I was thinking.. we have like two different types of CE products we would like to produce: Hardware and Software (eg CE Messenger). I'll be cool if we can produce them as soon as we can 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think we are missing discussion on interesting engineering trades 😀. Aeronautical engineers! Come forward and start discussions! Crook
Special titles & categories are awarded to the CEans who bring something good to the CE world. Following CEans get the special titles - 1. xHeavenlyx- CEan Techie 😀 2....
Please help me for my final sem. project . Any sugestions,Links, Resources are welcomed. Thank You.
Puzzle 1: Who stole the clock?If Robort was the thief, he was telling the truth, Tommy did not steal but was telling a lie: Scott is innnocent. It meant Scott...
I was just wondering if any of us has tried this email software - IncrediMail. Can we have it reviewed on CE? The good thing about IncrediMail is its 3D...