Develop MP3 Player In Linux

will someone help me to make simple mp3 player for linux by providing some ideas,tutorials,codes or other related information using java or c,c++ or c#??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hardwaresoftware
    will someone help me to make simple mp3 player for linux by providing some ideas,tutorials,codes or other related information using java or c,c++ or c#??
    Make a start. Have you developed a music player before?
  • yorha 2b
    yorha 2b
    hardwaresoftware
    How to build a tiny Linux MP3 Player System using Buildroot | Agent OSS
    using buildroot ... i will get u some links for mp3 player developing with c, c++ on Unix asap 😀
  • hardwaresoftware
    hardwaresoftware
    BetterThanBefore
    How to build a tiny Linux MP3 Player System using Buildroot | Agent OSS
    using buildroot ... i will get u some links for mp3 player developing with c, c++ on Unix asap 😀
    thankyou for the information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As i wish to achieve my post graduation after my B.E in computer science but no lot of idea what to study further please anybody provide me a lot of...
Name:Boobalakumar.T Engineering Trade: Mechanical Engineering Location: India Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Reading books, chat. Aim in life: i want to become a railway engineer I joined CrazyEngineers because: Gathering...
I am Amadi Great a final year B.tech chemical Engineering student, with the view of majoring in process and control engineering. i am from Rivers state, Nigeria, West Africa.
Hello, I am new to C#. i have written a function (method) in C# to connect with the SQL Database. if the UserID and Designation is true then it has...