determined to be an eminent engineer

๐Ÿ‘i am studying electronics and instrumentation and i need proper assistance to become an eminent engineer

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce sakti
    what kind of assistance do you want ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Hybris Mechanica Grande Sonnerie from Jaeger-LeCoultre holds an impressive 26 complications in a single mechanical timepiece Aside from telling the time, the watch focuses on two major functions including...
Izemail for Outlook Encrypt and sign your e-mail messages, just by pressing the Send button in your e-mail program with Izemail. No need to exchange encryption keys or certificates, no...
Dear Members Hi all.I have completed my telecommunication engineering with a gud aggregate and now i am looking forward for a job.I have choosen telecommunication bcoz i hate programming and...
Today i was studying Group theory..so this question arises in my mind What do you think guys...zero an even no or odd no? Please give some solid reason with your...
Hi Everyone, I would like to measure the residual stress imposed pattern through thickness of the plate by forming process (bending). Is it possible? I came to know that residual...