Determine point that give most accurate reading when measuring resistance

The question is at this link IIT 2005 Main Paper Physics : IIT JEE 2005 Physics Main Question Paper and Solutions . Since the solution cannot uploaded i print screen my solution and uploaded at this 2 website #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# . I would like to ask for opinion will my answer also correct? A person may be measuring the length using a ruler that is not accurate, it may differ from the actual value by a negative length or positive length.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

THIS IS INCREDIBLE.... Read all the Numbers... Slowly and in Order!! Be Careful not to MISS ANY 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13...
THE WORST HIJACKING We shall never know the identity of the man who in 1976 made the most unsuccessful hijack attempt ever. On a flight across America, he rose from...
Well, it could be a sci-fi flick; but I have began believing that machines around us are smart and intelligent enough to act dumb and slowly gain control of human...
uTest - an online service that allows companies to crowdsource their testing needs to over 30k+ professional software testing engineers has raised $13 million from Scale Venture Partners. With this...
Hi fnds,do anybody know how to execute the java constraint program in netbeans 6.8? i searched in google but i could not find out..