sound or not

can you help in me in doing it

could not get much help on searching the net

regards

deepak

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    it seems you want make some voice application ,in that case voice xml may help you
    i am not sure whether you can use it with vb.net or not ,but voice xml is commonly used for these purpose
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    You should read this :
    Beginning ASP.NET Using VB.NET

I think it will help u..........good luck!!
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    hi guys
    thanks for your help
    i got it done using some dlls

but i have a new problem
    if i run an infinite loop in c#.net it not show the form when i debug (trial run) it
    what may be the reason
  • themask
    themask
    can you post your code. so that other can also get out of it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

he Cassette company T-Series has introduced a touch screen phone with lot of features. The company has very limited models but has offered them at very economical prices. The latest...
Airfone has launched a very basic phone in Indian Market. The model is AF 999, a very basic, dual SIM MP3 Phone that is very light on your pocket. Let's...
Airfone, the Delhi based mobile company is trying to make its presence felt in Indian markets is introducing mobile phones with unique features. The company has already launched a TV...
hi!!! i m a newbie here. Name:shikha (shiks) Engineering Trade: electrical and electronics engineering Location:delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies : sketching,writing poems,dancing n music (learning keyboard) interests: robotics,embedded systems. I joined...
Advertisement removed by admin