Detect pulse of 140ns and 50mv.

Hi,

i want to detect a pulse with 140ns and 50mV amplitude. i want to design such a circuit when pulse comes pic microcontroller should get an interrupt. how can i do that?

thanks in advance...

Replies

• hiren.dave
    hiren.dave
    hi friends,

Finally i got the pulse using MC33274AP opamp and cd4098 pulse stretcher. thanks to all for being with me.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    hiren.dave
    hi friends,

Finally i got the pulse using MC33274AP opamp and cd4098 pulse stretcher. thanks to all for being with me.
    Great ! You can share your design with us so we can discuss more about it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does anyone know how to create an attractive interface for the software? I want to implement the interface instead of DOS screen?? Is it possible using C or C++??
Apple's all set to launch the new iPhone, called the iPhone 5 and it will be launched on 12 of September. Here's what Apple's released for the press - Now,...
I am doing my BE(Final year)...am Talkative..😀...I need some references for my Project 😀
we come across many problems with starter in fluorescent lamp and as we know that we apply the voltage to the fluorescent tube through starter...... why some times the starter...
/**/ import java.applet.Applet; import java.awt.*; import java.awt.image.*; public class ImageTest extends Applet { private Image img; public void init() { img = null; } public void loadImage()...