details about some of the online courses

hai friends i need some of the details about the online courses which are available free

ware in internet.this course must help in my project work and also to enhance my job

opportunity.😒

Replies

• eldritchmyer
    eldritchmyer
    Hi k,

Depending on your level, either the MIT ocw (open course ware) or open university openlearn courses are both great! The MIT stuff can get a little hairy, as not all of the courses are complete, and those ones that are may require you to dowload a lot of videos - but there is some really valuable information in the courses. There is unfortunately no interaction on the course, so it is pretty much for your own interest. Openlearn covers much simpler topics, but has a much more interactive aproach, so you can join an online classroom and do a course that takes a couple of hours and then get a feel for how well you have integrated the information at the end of it.

I would highly recommend both of them 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Thanks for posting those links eldritchmyer I will also try them out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this is nice.i want to be a CEans😒
I recently attended a walkin on saturday for a company called JPMC. The advertisement do not include anything specific, it incudes Java, Testing and many more! The timings are mentioned...
Did you just say that you got a huge bill for overshooting your download limit on your 'unlimited' to use internet connection? You too are a victim of antifeatures then....
wat is the dif b/w wi-fi and wi-max.
i require a papers based on microcontroller and microprocessor.basically, i am searching for the paper on the topic "an detector which is used to find the human being buried under...