details about companies providing in-plant training

hai friends i require some of the companies which are providing training for students.

some of the electronic and electrical companies placed in chennai and puducherry.

procedure to approach such companies.๐Ÿ˜›

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The procedure to contact such companies is simple. Draft an email and send it to the HR folks. You can get the contacts from company official website or through your friends/contacts in the company.

If you need help with drafting a mail, draft a sample mail and share it with us. We'll be happy to help you make a good contact email ๐Ÿ˜€
  • k.vijayalakshmi
    k.vijayalakshmi
    i also require what are all the companies providing this training in puducherrry.pls help.
  • user
    user
    The_Big_K
    The procedure to contact such companies is simple. Draft an email and send it to the HR folks. You can get the contacts from company official website or through your friends/contacts in the company.

If you need help with drafting a mail, draft a sample mail and share it with us. We'll be happy to help you make a good contact email ๐Ÿ˜€
    i also need help for in plant and i am a electronics engineers so suggest me some electronics company in chennai and how to contact the HR of the company for applying inplant training....
  • R.Vaishanavi
    R.Vaishanavi
    hai friends i require some of the companies which are providing training for students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those waiting for Firefox 4, the upcoming latest and greatest browser from Mozilla, might not have to wait long. Speaking at Air Mozilla today, Mike Beltzner announced that Firefox 3.7...
My friend showed me this ๐Ÿ˜€ https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18886-impossible-motion-trick-wins-illusion-contest.html
Peppermint OS, a lightweight distro based on Ubuntu, launched on Monday. "The decision was to concentrate on speed over everything else. Linux aficionados gained a new option Monday, thanks to...
Continue to my earlier posts on virtulaization, For the ones who are interested in Virtualaization in IT: Server virtualization has crossed the proverbial chasm. Not long ago, when deploying new...
why we need window function for filters in DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING?/