desktoppr.co - Highly Recommended Wallpapers!

I stumbled upon this new service called 'Desktoppr.co' which has an awesome collection of wallpapers. I'm totally amazed to see their collection and am lucky to have an invite. The service synchs with your dropbox accounts and keeps the wallpapers you choose synched with the folder. You can then choose your wallpaper from the folder inside your dropbox folder.

On my Mac, I've synched it to show a new wallpaper every 5 seconds and I'm amazed by how beautiful this service makes your desktop. Just give it a try and share your opinion.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Whoa! They look beautiful 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Vishal Sharma Nick Name: DJ Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student (2nd year) Hobbies & Interests: Basketball, Photoshop, Music Aim in life: To become a...
Name: Daisykool8 *Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: Browsing , photography. *Aim in life:To prosper as an ethical engineer and bring innovations in my field of...
Hi i am really a passionate engineering student. And i want to know about the engineering world as early as possible.
hello i m a btech student of computer science..... i have got interest in networking and new gadgets.so whn i came to about it i just registered myself...hope this site...
..... ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes... the ones who see things differently touched his souls,read his mind and spoke his mind...