Desktop / Laptop / Mobile - What's your choice for Internet Browsing?

Let's do a fun survey - What do CEans prefer to browse the Internet: -

1. Laptop

2. Desktop

3. Mobile

Vote on the poll and also let us know through the comments.

Replies

• sushant005
    sushant005
    I prefer laptop for browsing.
    laptop is portable so we can browse net where ever we want....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've voting for Desktop ๐Ÿ˜ . The posture, the 'grand' thing about Desktop makes me prefer them over the others ๐Ÿ˜‰

However, I'm reluctantly using Mobiles for Internet these days ๐Ÿ˜€
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    For surfing internet anywhere i will prefer mobiles .
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Desktop or Mobile/Laptop, in that order.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    As a college student i prefer to use laptop...but after b.tech i must go with desktop.
    ....as a computer science student i spended most of my time with my lappy this may be the reason why i prefer desktop.

My vote goes for desktop.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well, as long as theres a separate mouse attached with a scroll wheel, I'm good with either desktop or laptop!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Well, as long as theres a separate mouse attached with a scroll wheel, I'm good with either desktop or laptop!
    ...ditto with mobile phones ๐Ÿ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'm comfortable with desktops... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • crazyCSE
    crazyCSE
    laptop these days
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i use desktop ans also sometimes Mobile.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I use only desktop!

I love sitting in a posture and browsing!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I prefer browsing on mobile since it provides me internet when i actually need it

but at home or at college i like to use my lappy for browsing
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I like desktops. I am well comfortable with mouse while browsing Internet.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I prefer laptop.....surf from anywhere either u r on your study table or on your bed....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow, Desktop is leading! Surprizing! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    My vote goes for Desktop.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I actually prefer None of these..my option is Notebook.๐Ÿ˜›

but here I pick Desktop.๐Ÿ˜€
  • kaniranjith
    kaniranjith
    preferring laptops.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Wow, Desktop is leading! Surprizing! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Surprising? It's known fact that most of the people were comfortable with desktops. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sahithi pallavi
    Surprising? It's known fact that most of the people were comfortable with desktops. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Well yes, I was expecting mobile on the top. I see many students (especially) using their mobiles for Internet browsing, facebook and twitter.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K
    Well yes, I was expecting mobile on the top. I see many students (especially) using their mobiles for Internet browsing, facebook and twitter.
    They use their mobiles only when the desktops are not available for them. Its easy to access from their mobiles instead of going to net centers and all.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    I think voting is over....Desktop wins.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Weapons Engineering is a very less talked about topic. The reason why this is so, is because Weapons Engineering is not related to a specific branch of engineering. It is...
I searched for the term on the internet and found the following information. Network neutrality (also net neutrality, Internet neutrality) is a principle proposed for user access networks participating in...
The Google's Public Policy Blog has declared a joint policy proposal for Open Internet. Excerpts from the post: It is imperative that we find ways to protect the future openness...
For years, particle physicists and computer scientists have been promising us vastly improved memory chips based on the spin of individual electrons, but concrete advances have been awfully elusive. Now...
We all know that DFA can be minimized. A DFA can have several final states. Can every DFA be minimized into a DFA with single final state?