Desktop designing Course

I'm interested in knowing about Desktop Designing. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Just read the term somewhere and liked it.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    What do you mean by desktop designing? Totally clueless on this one. Please include more information.
  • sulochana anand
    sulochana anand
    desktop designing includes pagemaker,coraldraw,photoshop.in this v can design for print media,visiting cards and also edit photo.its a designing tool.u can also design advertiesments.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Photoshop is one of the most widely used tool for graphic designing. But we'd need very specific questions to answer.
  • pinky111
    pinky111
    means,is it a course?can v do that or is it a job? pls inform me
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pinky111
    means,is it a course?can v do that or is it a job? pls inform me
    Photoshop is a software that is frequently used by professionals for the design work. There are other tools too. Of course, there are courses dedicated to learning Photoshop, Corel and other designing and desktop publishing software.

The designers would be in demand in the print and advertising industry mostly. I know a few people who make a living by designing stuff on Photoshop.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

name: shruthi .p. reddy engineering: ec occupation:studing at bmsce location:bangalore aim in life: is to establish a company of my own and i want to be a winner in life...
For all those who have missed "K"'s excellent presentation in TEDxNagpur K you are awesome..! 😀 So, My Question is when you(it means You CEans...) first joined this website,what was...
Startups that need toll free number need not spend more than just $30 for a toll free number, 500 minutes of call and 250 text messages every month. The service...
Twitter, I guess, is mostly used directly via mobile than it's used through the web. I wonder whether the official twitter app for Android is the best one available in...
I really don't no how to start this topic, Because I am that much confused. From electrical and electronics engineering, now I am a software engineer(just 3 weeks old). The...