desiigning of an FIR filters using window method

hey..
i wanna design an FIR filters using window method as my project,plzz help me out by discusing n explaining me about FIR filters in detail.

Replies

• vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    just go through books written on dsp by oppenheim....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GUYS i want to completely remove my windows taskbar(not autohide).. i anyone hav ever done it please help me out i want a manuual removal method remind u i m...
Hey, I need to transmit 4 bit wirelessly using RF modules. This is one of the component of my first design project. Please tell me the different components and circuit...
i am a student of 3rd year in computer science in jaipur. as per our curriculam of engineering a 30 days industrial training is proposed in may-june 2010. can anyone...
Nowadays minimum two degrees are required if you really want to survive in the global competitive market- that's what most people think. But there are many successful people who have...
What do you think would be the future of mobile phones as per the current increase in the popularity of Touch-Screen cell phones. Would cellphones having key-pads be extinct in...