Designing Mini UPS System

hi everyone...
i wanna design mini ups system as my mini project...right now my persuing my engineering 4th year in electrical discipline..so everyone and anyone help me in acheiving my goal...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    chaitu203
    hi everyone...
    i wanna design mini ups system as my mini project...right now my persuing my engineering 4th year in electrical discipline..so everyone and anyone help me in acheiving my goal...
    Sure, why not share the work you've done until now and ask your doubts so that fellow engineers can help you? 😀
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    chaitu203
    hi everyone...
    do you started your work ? ? ? Mini-ups means, in which range you plan to design it.
  • chaitu203
    chaitu203
    aravindharaj
    do you started your work ? ? ? Mini-ups means, in which range you plan to design it.
    range is of about working a tube and a fan in my study room...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    You should be more precise. Wattage? Tubes vary from 5W to 50W. Likewise fans, though not over so wide a range. Why UPS and not an inverter for such a non critical application?
  • Prakash Parmar
    Prakash Parmar
    chaitu203
    hi everyone...
    Which type of UPS you want to make On-line or Off-line??
  • Babatunde
    Babatunde
    What range?
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    bioramani
    You should be more precise. Wattage? Tubes vary from 5W to 50W. Likewise fans, though not over so wide a range. Why UPS and not an inverter for such a non critical application?
    @#-Link-Snipped-#, Same question, why you want UPS for fan and light? I mean, there's isn't any loss of state if the power is off suddenly. Please give it a second thought.
  • agutulawy
    agutulawy
    If for the above named loads I prefer u design an inverter coz a UPS you require the states thus offfline,online or line interrractive

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today morning, Indian President Pratibha Patil showed all his goodness and mercy on huge no.of true rude criminals who did many blood-curdling crimes on also school girls, women. I still...
https://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...niversal-appeal/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=title
Replies on this thread will be useful for people who are applying with their revised gre scores,guys with similar profiles can compare themselves with the data in this thread and...
Need a good tutorial for microprocessor and assembly language programming ? Please help ... thanks in advance.
Guys, can anyone throw some light on this question? I would like to know about the profiles & work which are given to students after mba. I have seen many...