Designing A Solar Plant

I am designing a solar plant and I want to reduce its charging time but I cannot compromise on current, voltage or solar panels. Is there somebody who is a plant designer and I can discuss it with him in detail..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If there was one wish that could be fulfilled—what is that wish you would want to get fulfilled ? Of course the answer is expected in the stream of engineering...
Project Abstract / Summary : All peoples have rights to live life without any Fear and we belong from such democracy where System allows us their Help, Is it really...
Using a new theory that predicts how much light is transmitted through a material, MIT scientists have developed a polymer structure that may be useful in designing cheaper materials for...
Hello everyone. This is nikhil. i'm glad to be part of crazyengineers here. i completed my civil engineering in dec 2014. i got no job till now. I'm from Hyderabad....
Hi all, my name is Alex, I'm an Aerospace Engineer from Italy and I am joining CE since I notices it has a lot of interesting discussion in the forum...