Designing a High speed switcher

Hey guys My first post here I am designing a high speed switch and I got stuck here the deviced used ??😔

The first part was real easy and simple I apply a voltage at the Gate of a FET and based on its variation the device responds really fast.

This I found in simulations But I am not sure whether to implement the same circuit using Mosfet or Jfet

Can you guys clear me out in this.

PS: This actually is not my project just a slight design I did but having loads of trouble in differentiating the two devices

Do say why you prefer the device you are supporting also here

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The discussion has moved to electronics engineering section of CrazyEngineers Forums.
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    Well any place where there is nice exposure is good for me I need a quick solution that is it. The earliest the better. Thanks Admin
  • solar morpher
    solar morpher
    No takes in this thread any suggestions guys. I have an update the switching frequency I desire is 2MHz at this frequency I don't want to have transient time delay as well so any suggestion here is welcomed

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is my small contribution to this section First never see BUDGET" Next FIX THE SIZE OF BOT Then comes the DESIGN . Here you will have to make the...
uBuntu fans (we've a large number of them here on CrazyEngineers) will be happy to hear the news. System76 has launched world's fastest gaming machine that runs on uBuntu -...
Playstation Vita users can now upgrade the firmware to version 2.0 and enjoy faster internet browsing experience and get PS Plus. The update also allows launching the browser without having...
need tutorials for stress analysis of aircraft wing using MSC Nastran/Patran, i am in cofusion how to apply loads and boundary conditions.Pl help need urgent
It turns out that engineering students have been searching for a project report format & sample. I found my old project report my team had created and decided to make...