Designing A Digital-controlled Power Supply (Texas Instruments)

Quote:
The power-supply industry is currently transitioning from analog to digital control, especially in high-performance power-supply design. In fact, digital controllers now control most AC/DC power supplies used in servers.
Compared to their analog counterparts, digital controllers provide greater flexibility and performance. But those switching from analog control to a digital solution face new challenges where continuous signals are represented by a discrete format: 1 or 0. In this blog series, I'll provide a practical guide to designing a digital-controlled power supply.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Nature has plenty to teach those in the world of factory automation. That is the idea behind the Bionic Learning Network (BLN), the brainchild of automation technology supplier Festo....
Hello! I am new member here. I am currently in my final year of mechanical engineering.
Friends, I want a project idea to do in the topic of Energy saving. Can you help me?
hi, I'm doing my final year mechanical engineering.. My area of interest is oil and energy. i would like to work there... so what are all the basics and software...
Hello Guyz, I'm a B.Tech Final Year Student (Branch : Computer Science & Engineering). Well, I am interested in "Testing" so I'm thinking about to make my career in this...