DESIGNING A BRAKE SYSTEM

what are the factors which should be considered for designing a brake and specifically which software is better to design it.

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    The factors to be considered:

Braking force and torque of the flywheel to be stopped.

friction coefficient of the brake lining.

stopping distance(in case of automobile brakes).
  • SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    thank you for your help. In which kind of real time software its analysis can be done
    zaveri
    The factors to be considered:

Braking force and torque of the flywheel to be stopped.

friction coefficient of the brake lining.

stopping distance(in case of automobile brakes).
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    thank you for your help. In which kind of real time software its analysis can be done
    I am not sure of the software. we have seperate softwares for the design of brakes and suspension systems.

#-Link-Snipped-# might help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know best book for signal and systems, communication system, emft, instrumentation. i want a book having deep knowledge and good concepts. plzzz help me regarding this. as...
what is q point and load line analysis. both r being used frequently in analog n confuses m.. why r they being used n its importance....
Nanotechnology is becoming the famous day by day and everyone wants to know more about it. RTNA-2013 is a hi-tech Academic Congregation where the latest theoretical and technological advances on...
I want to know which discipline of engineering among computer & mechanical is better to study and has a better future prospects & scope. Would appreciate responses from engineers here.
PLEASE SUGGEST ME..RELATED TO CIVIL ENGINEERING, WHICH ADDITIONAL COURSE CAN I CHOOSE THAT IS USEFUL FOR CIVIL?