Designing a amphibious vehicle

hey i need to add a propeller to my vehicle any suggestions how to go about it?😕

Replies

• g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    rishabhjain_89
    hey i need to add a propeller to my vehicle any suggestions how to go about it?

so for your amphibious vehicle you can take reference of aquada which is also a amphibious vehicle.

First of all you should design bottom of your vehicle as its important as its a amphibious vehicle. So Bottom should be like a boat. Actually design of your bottom will decide that it will foat or not.

So to connect a propeller you should connect propeller shaft with the output shaft from transmission system; for this you can use some joint like universal joint.
  • gohm
    gohm
    I agree, the most work will be spent in designing the vehicle to float. Does it have to be powered inboard? you could also install an outboard motor on the back. Amphicar was made briefly in the 1960s and now are collectible, they would be a good reference. The TV show Top Gear on several episodes has turned regular cars into boats.
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    gohm
    I agree, the most work will be spent in designing the vehicle to float. Does it have to be powered inboard? you could also install an outboard motor on the back. Amphicar was made briefly in the 1960s and now are collectible, they would be a good reference. The TV show Top Gear on several episodes has turned regular cars into boats.

i want to know more about amphicar.😒
  • gohm
    gohm
    Well, start with this enthusiasts website and go from there. Home - International Amphicar Owners Club (IAOC)
  • anujuit
    anujuit
    rishabhjain_89
    hey i need to add a propeller to my vehicle any suggestions how to go about it?😕
    this may b connected through trasmission shaft using bevel gear

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends i want to design a SIX stroke engine. So i want your help. i wanna know the problems in fabricating engine for moving vechile.
Hi All, Correct me if I am wrong, why always tapings are provided on lv or the primary side of the autotransformer? If all that is done for easily change...
There are 2 kind of people in the world - the good people and the Shiv Sainiks What is their agenda? Do they have right to question everyone? Do they...
where do i ask questions?
Some one please give an idea where do i get wml codes for visitor counter. I am working on a wml site development, but not able to create a visitor...