Designed a CE Animated gif image!

go to this link to download the ce animation.

#-Link-Snipped-#

download & open it in any browser to see the animation.

how I end up with the animation?
Actually I was thinking of designing an animation using gimp software for the blog.I have never used gimp before. So on 14th night I sat down to understand how the animations are made on gimp it took almost all night. Next morning, I started with something on my mind & till evening it was ready.
I uploaded it on the blog but it didn't seem to work due to its bulky size of 1.4mb & low internet connectivity. So i removed it. but actually it works.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    wow! next genre of wall paper what CEans desinged. That animation was ๐Ÿ˜จ , too good!
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Thanks, appreciate that. I'm now planning to design lighter animations which can be easily displayed in web-pages.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Superb vik. Nice job.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Nice Job Vik!๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    nice job VIK ๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    its good vik
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    really nice work VIK...

CEans rocks

๐Ÿ˜
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    good work VIK

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can you imagine the convenience of wireless chargers for things like your cell phone, your iPod, and digital cameras? You would never have to plug in your wireless charger to...
CEans, We have planned many competitions on CE over the next few months; and we want to take an important decision regarding the judgement of every competition. We have two...
Taken from Matt Mullenweg's blog post: WP.com DowntimeSummary โ€” Blog โ€” WordPress.com Today WordPress.com was down for approximately 110 minutes, our worst downtime in four years. The outage affected 10.2...
is it really worth to pay money to consultances that promise to offer a job? I know some of the consultancies that says that if I pay money to them,...
can any body tell me si there any trick by which we can talk by inserting sim in laptop just like we inset memory card in it ๐Ÿ˜