Design plant for the manufacture of 100.000 matric tons of propylene glycol

A design plant for the manufacture of 100.000 matric tons of propylene glycol using continous proces? pls send in the format of project resarch

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Ask Questions to Gerard Beekmans of Linux From Scratch!

uty
    A design plant for the manufacture of 100.000 matric tons of propylene glycol using continous proces? pls send in the format of project resarch
    Are you sure Mr. Gerard would answer this question? And why should we or Mr. Gerard do your work i.e. project research.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    uty
    You want us to do project research for you and send you the complete work? I never thought an engineer would ask such a question.

[​IMG]

[PS: Thread moved to Chemical Engineering Section]
  • gohm
    gohm
    ditto to other comments

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm a Mechanical engineering student from Helena, Mt USA. Just curious if theres anyone nearby.
Hi i am an electronics engineer from pakistan intersted in communication or Avionics
I believe crooks & cheats will have to be extra careful while dealing with CrazyEngineers. It would be a bit more difficult to fool the 'CEans' than regular people. Simply;...
Has anybody seen these types of chargers which accept universal voltages. i.e. they operate on 120-240 V 50-6- Hz. power supply without any addition attachment. Has anybody thought what mechanism...
renowned engineers are widely used the following applications are flexible shaft machine, ,