DESIGN of RC BOX GIRDER BRIDGES

HI
As a part of my thesis i want to gain detailed knowledge on RC box girder bridges, from historic point of view to complete design process both in simulation and real life. Hoping for tons of help, references, data and way to become expert in simulating various parameters in some good commercial software....🎉
help needed...😁

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i'm an undergraduate student of mechanical engineering and i have interest in military technology,weapon developement and armament technology but i don't have any knowledge in these fields whatsoever....
Has anyone good experiences with Linux Containers (LXC) and more specifically Docker in a production environment? What about stability, redundancy and security-aspects? We're on RHEL.
Does anyone know the actual status of the experiments with the thorium reactors? Is it production ready? Especially India seems to have conducted lots of experiments with the Kakrapar, Kaiga...
Rectifiers Why the DC power supply is needed? 1. Electrical power is generated and transmitted and distributed in the form of AC but for operation of most of the electronic...
Hey All ..! I've got a MS Word File, Which is password protected. I'v forgot its password. kindly guide me to Either recover the password or Crack it. Please help.