Design of Precast Slab For Compound wall

Hi Ceans,
Require help in reinforcement detailing of Precast Compound walls.
The Details are as below
The slab is of size 2.0m x 2.1m 75 mm thick. It will be resting on both ends with a bearing of 150mm over PCC Footing and held vertically by Grooves present in Coulmns on both ends.

As far as Loads are concerned, there are no horizontal or vertical live load except for the dead load and negligible wind loads.

The main challenge for me is to design the slab reinforcement in such a way that it can be handled and placed in curing tanks after 24 hrs of casting....

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A person who apparently does not wish to reveal his true identity has come forward to say that now some channels on YouTube are about to become paid. In the...
1> Do you think the youth of today can be the better survivors of tomorrow? 2> Is the potential exhibited in each youngster channelled properly today? 3> Can India retain...
Windows fans, there's a reason to rejoice. Windows has confirmed the launch of the much-anticipated update to Windows 8 for later this year under the codename - 'Windows Blue'. Just...
Hi I am Geetam Bharadwaj. I am from Electronics and Telecommuication Branch. Presently I am working in Robotics and Automation field. I am with you to gather more knowledge and...
Air coolers typically use the electric induction motor. Let's discuss the advantages and disadvantages of these motors.