Design of audio amplifier

please can any one tell the design process of Audio amplifier ..any data or pdf regarding to it
i am unable to get audio and video systems book by r g gupta it may be helpful for it notes or any thing please suggest

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    It's just another form of signal amplification. I'd suggest start from there.
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Google up more on power amplifiers
    Class-A,class-B,Class-C and families.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    simplycoder
    Google up more on power amplifiers
    Class-A,class-B,Class-C and families.
    Mate Do note only class A can be used for audio

All the other amplifiers are purely for radio waves amplification only as the noises are higher in Class B, C, AB, S and D amplifiers
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Mate Do note only class A can be used for audio

All the other amplifiers are purely for radio waves amplification only as the noises are higher in Class B, C, AB, S and D amplifiers
    Perfectly pointed, I just wanted OP to find it out for himself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After much thought and comparison between point and shoot cameras and DSLRs, and thanks to the suggestions put forth by CEans on a previous thread, I've decided to invest on...
"Couldn't update to Windows 8.1 - 0xC1900101 - 0x40017"
Back in September 2013, the Blackberry Boys unveiled the all new smartphone Blackberry Z30 in an event in Malaysia and now as promised, the phone is going to be here...
Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg...
Big trucks and cars often block the sight on the highways which makes overtaking them a difficult business. Wouldn't it be very nice if the drivers could see the road...