Design of an intelligent communication system for corporate transport

Project Abstract / Summary : The main aim of the proposed system is to develop a system which provides safety and security to the much-needed corporate transport. The system in mind uses various modules such as GPS, GSM, RFID, Gas sensing and Speed sensing modules in order to provide safety and security to employees, especially female employees who face major threats on a daily basis.
The Gas sensing and speed sensing modules are used to detect, avoid and keep the organization and the emergency services abreast of accidents.
The RFID module is used to authorize entries into corporate buses. The RFID module is also used to detect if female employees are caught in the buses alone and inform the organization an the emergency services of the same.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : The project was chosen because of its social relevance. Corporate transport is currently facing a lot of issues related to safety and security of employees especially female employees. The system in mind uses various modules such as GPS, GSM, RFID, Gas sensing and Speed sensing modules in order to provide safety and security to employees, especially female employees who face major threats on a daily basis.
The Gas sensing and speed sensing modules are used to detect, avoid and keep the organization and the emergency services abreast of accidents.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Easwari Engineering College
City: Chennai
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ankita can u suggest me some good topicz for my final year project.....as i am computer student of diploma
samsung galaxy smart phone s6
BITSAT 2015 is the official computer based online test for Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. BITSAT 2015 Examination The test...
Project Abstract / Summary : Women intimidation and Kidnapping are emerging as a greater threats in our modern society. Cases that were filed are gradually increasing which makes women feel...
Project Abstract / Summary : It is an open Portal.My Project consist of 4 major Modules. 01. Student 02.Faculty 03.Institute Admin 04. Examinee institute admin will open his account &...