Design concrete strength up to 100 Mpa?

is there any materials engineer in here? it is possible to design a concrete mix up to 100Mpa cylindrical strength? if possible can you give me an idea how to the design the mixing of this high strength concrete?

Replies

• Mahendra Kumar Kain
    Mahendra Kumar Kain
    rekcah
    is there any materials engineer in here? it is possible to design a concrete mix up to 100Mpa cylindrical strength? if possible can you give me an idea how to the design the mixing of this high strength concrete?
  • Mahendra Kumar Kain
    Mahendra Kumar Kain
    Where possibly such high strength concrete mix would be reqd.

Pl contact some reputed laboratry for the designing of concrete mix.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ah! Again the most anticipated game by Rockstar games. There are three lead protagonists in GTA V namely : Michael, Franklin & Trevor. Each character has Specific set of skills,...
Our member list showed members who've registered. I made a small tweak to it to sort it according to the latest activity. So now, the recently active members are now...
There are lots of questions which are repeated or related to previously asked questions . I would suggest that there a new feature can introduced: A list of already asked...
hello everyone.. myself Ashima Dhote..currently pursuing my B.Tech(2010-14) from Accurate Institute of Management & Technology,knowledge park,Greater noida,(U.P.) . As per my above mentioned batch of 2010-14, currently I'm in my...
Ubuntu comes with Open Source video driver called Nouveau by default. But being honest, this driver is lacking 3D acceleration, means most of latest games or even some old but...