Design and Estimate: Your Own CAR

We all are tech savy people. Since our engineering days, we learned that, what should be the configuration of the computer and how much it will cost us. We learnt it by heart, and now we can configure our computers and estimate the approx cost for the same.
For ex:-

A personal Laptop
Features
Dell Studio
Core 2 Duo
2.0 + GHz
4 GB RAM
250+GB HDD
Camera / Bluetooth / CD-DVD writer / Finger print reader
Estimation
My Best guess is, it will cost us around 42-45K INR.

This was all about computers which we are learning from engineering or our high schools.

What about designing and estimating or own CAR on the same lines, lets see how close we can reach in estimation?

Looking forward for the active participation from all the CAR lovers.

-CB

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    My CAR:

Make: Hyundai
    Features:
    1. Power window
    2. Power stearing
    3. Tubeless tyre
    4. petrol version
    5. AC, 5 seater
    6. Small car
    7. ABS
    8. Fog Lamps

Estimation: around 4.0 - 4.2 Lakhs INR

Whats your take for your car. Estimation and configuration...

-CB
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good idea, though I would have no idea about my car. Maybe some costs need to be standardized, such as the cost of a chassis for a certain size. Perhaps engine sizes and types would factor in too, since these are the most expensive parts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys does any 1 have solution manual of error control coding, shu lin. if any 1 have it plz send it to me on my email id
Program Structure of C , CPP , JAVA , C# click to view Program Structure
There is a feature 'Rate this thread' for every thread. I wonder how many of CEan's knows about this feature and how many of those use these feature. This link...
The open access,open source software and open standards concepts have been increased attention now a days so what is importance of these ? just for curiosity...
If you want to know what applications are slowing down your machine, check out this blog:- What Really slows Windows down