design and analysis of reinforced brick panel roof/floor

Project Abstract / Summary : This paper aims to point out the various aspect of prefabricated building methodologies for reinforced brick panels and joist by highlighting the different prefabrication techniques.
The reinforced brick panel is such an option for your roof/floor slab.
It will saves on the cost and time .
No shuttering is required.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : because of low cost and reduce time for construct a building in todays world and future trend of using these types of project and also techonology should improved so we used more equipment to construct a building as soon as possible. it is better to construct prefab roof

Project Category : Civil / Structural
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: anna university/roever engineering college
City: perambalur
State: tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai, I am currently doing my masters in VLSI Design.. i wish to move my career towards VLSI core industry.. what should i do for that........????
Project Abstract / Summary : At present we are producing electricity with the use of coal & water in thermal & hydro power stations respectively, but the generation is limited...
Inspired from a query that the CrazyEngineers Fans Facebook page received this week, I thought that a much important topic that hasn't been yet discussed on CE is the job...
Hi, I am an IC design engineer with 6 years of experience, working for an MNC in bangalore. I have been working on this idea of making a product based...
Hello Guys, For My Startup Venture,I am looking for Engineers with knowledge into Robotics(arduino/microcontroller) . Since the opportunity will be in a startup, you will have lot of scope to...