Design a small single seater aircraft

hi im harish kumar doing BE aeronautical in hindustan university n chennai, tamil nadu, india. i would like to do a project. i want to design a small single seater aircraft and i want to construct it in real. but i don't know how to start my project. so i need any experts help to do my project well.. please help me to achieve my aim. this is my contact number 9790959161.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    haerishpvh
    i want to construct it in real.
    Harish, that means that you actually want to fly it. This implies an air worthiness certificate, which has a lot of implications on materials and methods. If this is part of your course, it is doubtful if it can be done in the time available for it. It will also cost a packet. How will it be funded?
    Anyway here are what others have done:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    what is the time limit for completing this project ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:vikas dewda *Engineering Trade:mechanical Location: indore *Occupation: studen *Hobbies & Interests: reading news paper and in designing *Aim in life: to be a design mechanical engineer *I joined CrazyEngineers because:...
i have to go in designing field i am in final year in mechanical engineering, which designing courses i should prefer.
Hey has anyone ever dealt with this engine before in anyway. i would like to know more about it. especially its sub-components and sub-assemblies.
I am a fresher just passed out from colllege ,my branch was computer science,please tell me any computer course in India so that i can get a job easily and...
hai,iam magesh i completed diploma electrical ,i start the business in home appliance service and manf