Design a circuit capable of displaying peak voltage

how would u design a circuit capable of displaying peak voltage , to a input voltage varying in steps from 1 to15v ?

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    1) Use a 4 bit ADC to measure the voltage.
    2) Use a 4bit register to store the value
    3) Implement a logic such that the trigger to update the register with a new value is given only when the current ADC output is more than that already stored in the register
    4) Use standard decoder circuits available to display the value in the register on 2 7SEG displays.

Karthik
  • maheshkrishnan
    maheshkrishnan
    Go for a processor/controller and get the output from ports
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    well thought and defined ..keep it up
  • vipulb
    vipulb
    How can it possible yaar

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone help me in suggesting some topic for mini project in vb......... plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😀
hey friends i'm new here. can anyone giv me suggestions on building a simple lifting mechanism for lifting thermocol small block.
can any1 tel me wat may be c code for writing function to add 2 single variable polynomials of length say n&m?
😕 i'm getting really fed up of seeing so many similar posts saying " please suggest some project/mini project topics on ........... thanks in advance / pleasssssssse " etc. don't...
hey admin..can we guys have a chat box in which we guys can chat r share any small information their and the members can directly converse with each other....it will...