Describe yourself in one word - Interview Question

Since the campus preparations are going on so this question is very popular among all. I thought to share it here with all. So describe yourself in one word.. (May or may not be related with the HR point of view..) Lets have interesting answers..

I would start it with describing myself with my name 'sweet'..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I think most of the usernames here are representatives of what people think of themselves in one word πŸ˜‰ .

My answer would be : Human.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I stand by Biggie here mine will be the translation of my name which is "PEACE"

Though I seldom am. But that is the thing we all strive to get 'Peace of Mind'
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Only 2 to describe themselves!!!!πŸ˜•

I would like other CEans also to answer my this question..
    Do take a move..
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    My answer will be : Honest 😁 and I have always been honest about itπŸ˜‰
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I guess these questions are the reason why they keep discovering new words like - 'Stupendofantabulouslyfanstastical' πŸ‘€

My friend said she would answer it with something like - "I am me."

Not exactly one word, but if asked I would say : 'Quick-Learner'
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    I would like to describe myself an OPTIMIST πŸ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The 50 character rule requires me to add a preamble to get past the barrier.
    The word that I use to describe myself is:
    Ordinary.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Well i believe that you should show a little aggressiveness and assertiveness in an interview.

so i would say:

Myself
  • lal
    lal
    Hmm. I have been thinking about what to say about myself for the past few minutes. Nothing is showing up in my brain 😐 May be I should travel to the Himalayas to find myself 😁

Possible defenition : Team Worker
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    In one of the interview i faced this question and my answer was "Down to Earth" not necessarily one word, but it conveyed what I intended to say.

In one of the Out bound learning session I attended the answer was , Egoist πŸ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I would say Gallant. Thanks for asking this question #-Link-Snipped-# made me think about myself a little.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Come on, someone say 'CEan' - that's one word description of each one of us here πŸ˜‰
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    I would like other CEans also to answer my this question..
    Do take a move..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    In my this post I asked CEans to answer..
    Those who answered are already described by me as CEans...😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Load the program and enjoy easy as precision in the calculations​ ​https://www.mediafire.com/?ylrd9a48999nmxd​ ​​
Hi ....I am an Electrical and Electronics Engineer 2011 currently I am working in well know IT company I want to quit this as early as possible because the kind...
CEan - godfather is celebrating his Birthday today. Wishing him a Very Very HapPy Birthday and also Wishing him a Good health, wealth and successful life πŸ˜€ πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ 😁😁😁😁😁
Maurice Shapero has proposed a cruciform skyscraper in Liverpool, UK. While the details aren't available yet, Shapero says that the shape is his favourite geometrical shape and should not be...
dear friends, very soon zuari will be conducting pool campus placement at VIT vellore for chemical engineering students and i was hoping if you have any of the previous year...