CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sweet_honey • 26 Oct, 2012
Since the campus preparations are going on so this question is very popular among all. I thought to share it here with all. So describe yourself in one word.. (May or may not be related with the HR point of view..) Lets have interesting answers..

I would start it with describing myself with my name 'sweet'..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 26 Oct, 2012 • 1 like I think most of the usernames here are representatives of what people think of themselves in one word 😉 .

My answer would be : Human.
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 26 Oct, 2012 • 1 like I stand by Biggie here mine will be the translation of my name which is "PEACE"

Though I seldom am. But that is the thing we all strive to get 'Peace of Mind'
@sweet_honey • 16 Nov, 2012 Only 2 to describe themselves!!!!😕

I would like other CEans also to answer my this question..
Do take a move..
@rahul69 • 17 Nov, 2012 My answer will be : Honest 😁 and I have always been honest about it😉
@Ankita Katdare • 17 Nov, 2012 • 2 likes I guess these questions are the reason why they keep discovering new words like - 'Stupendofantabulouslyfanstastical' 👀

My friend said she would answer it with something like - "I am me."

Not exactly one word, but if asked I would say : 'Quick-Learner'
@Beginner • 17 Nov, 2012 I would like to describe myself an OPTIMIST 👍
@Ramani Aswath • 17 Nov, 2012 The 50 character rule requires me to add a preamble to get past the barrier.
The word that I use to describe myself is:
Ordinary.
@zaveri • 17 Nov, 2012 Well i believe that you should show a little aggressiveness and assertiveness in an interview.

so i would say:

Myself
@lal • 17 Nov, 2012 Hmm. I have been thinking about what to say about myself for the past few minutes. Nothing is showing up in my brain 😐 May be I should travel to the Himalayas to find myself 😁

Possible defenition : Team Worker
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 19 Nov, 2012 • 1 like In one of the interview i faced this question and my answer was "Down to Earth" not necessarily one word, but it conveyed what I intended to say.

In one of the Out bound learning session I attended the answer was , Egoist 😀
@CE Designer • 19 Nov, 2012 • 1 like I would say Gallant. Thanks for asking this question sweet_honey made me think about myself a little.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 19 Nov, 2012 Come on, someone say 'CEan' - that's one word description of each one of us here 😉
@sweet_honey • 20 Nov, 2012 • 2 likes
sweet_honey
I would like other CEans also to answer my this question..
Do take a move..
The_Big_K
In my this post I asked CEans to answer..
Those who answered are already described by me as CEans...😏
6.3k views

Related Posts

@shruti palod · Oct 13, 2009

Hi friends Can anyone tell me that why there are 18 T-states in the call instructions of an 8085 microprocessor thankyou
9.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 14, 2012

Here is a list of project ideas for projects of Electronics & Communication (Telecommunication) Engineers. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as...
20.9k views

@ereddy068 · Jul 12, 2013

with A+B+C=351 RANK CAN I GET PUNE OR HYDERABAD,OR BANGALORE IN DESD?WAHT IS LAST CUT OFF RANK FOR FEB BATCH?
11.4k views

@mamta goel · Jan 3, 2014

R/sir i want to full information how to apply application for training in DRDo and ISRO with contact number and address of training and placement department.Thanks lots.
26k views

@Neha · Oct 3, 2006

Yet another debatable topic. Advertising, one of the most common words in the existing world. Advertising is the thing which can change the whole outlook of the product depending on...
13.9k views