Dennis Ritchie's Quotes - Famous Quotes About Software Programming

Some of the famous quotes by Dennis Ritchie:

A program designed for inputs from people is usually stressed beyond breaking point by computer-generated inputs.

The only way to learn a new programming language is by writing programs in it.

Twenty percent of all input forms filled out by people contain bad data.

UNIX is simple. But It just needs a genius to understand its simplicity.

A language that doesn't have everything is actually easier to program in than some that do.

... with proper design, the features come cheaply. This approach is arduous, but continues to succeed.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I'm Bharath I have applied for Gate 2012 with lot of hurdles and losses. After so many trails for 5 to 6hrs i have successfully reached to payment gateway....
I used to write a lot. Write about my puzzles of my life,write about a girl....,write about my friends....write about the current world scenario and lots of topics.... 😁
Hi everyone, My name is Anthony Jarmie, new member to this forum. I found this forum very informative and hope I can gain some valuable suggestions and knowledge by participating...
Electrical Engineer Directorate Field Operations Directorate Location South East (Chelmsford, Oxted, Basingstoke, Bedford, Central London) Glasgow or Edinburgh, Leeds or Sheffield and Bootle, Merseyside Salary Under HSE’s current pay arrangements,...
am new here and needed to be guided, someone shoould come to my aid thanks and GOD bless you 😕😎