Democracy without Politicians

Need of the hour for India is strong leadership,unfortunately present corps of Politicians (so called leaders) motives are self-interest rather than development which always REMAINS in back-seat.Each and every scheme ,project is followed by an even bigger scam.
Who is responsible people or goverment,if government can we bypass these politicians and appoint deserving men/women to run this country ??

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The world having such a place is where I want to live
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    jeffrey samuel
    The world having such a place is where I want to live
    Everyone wants soo,but silence here says all,this silence is even more dangerous
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    This is something that is very serious and we are seeing the effects through protests all over the world. Here in my little country of Trinidad it is the same story. Government claim they spend 10 million dollars on a sports complex when a week later it starts to leak, or 15 million to pave a road and a month later there is a sink hole. They give these contracts to their buddies who do the job in the cheapest way possible and stuff the rest of money in their pockets. This is just one scenario i am explaining. Government officials lack morality and religion and sometimes mock them both to create a false appearance themselves. I never believe anything they say, instead i question it. The system is so corrupted that new officials soon adopt the bad habits and it goes on and on. Government and opposition is the same thing. Who to vote for?
    Should I even vote for the next election? Will it make a difference? How? Its the same bs either way.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plz tell me about SAP (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing)...which one MODULE is better...
Hello, I am Rashmi, studying B.E in Computer Science( from Belgaum, Karnataka, India). I am in 7th sem now. we have to do a project this year , n our...
Physical system modelling of common rail` hight pressure fuel oil system for anologic PID construction.
I want to design a pneumatic hand for a mini robot. From where shall I begin.
The description goes as - A personal moment of politico-Carnatic reflection at a recent wedding sangeet. Make sure you vote in November! Lots of people want him to record a...