Hello, my name is Demo!
  • Demo
    Demo
    Re: Testing

Hi me! Welcome to Crazy Engineers! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Demo
    Demo
    Re: improve posting

For new members, we have this message displayed at the header of the forum ๐Ÿ˜€
    Rules - we don't like them. That's the reason why we have developed a set of four lectures for you to get started on CE. The lectures are actually based on points mentioned in our Common Sense Guide. Take out a moment to go through the Newbie Training Center lectures #1-#4 by clicking on this strip. It just takes 5 minutes to go through the lectures. But that will help us keep this place cool, crazy & yet, professional!
    If we click on it, we will be redirected to:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Demo
    Demo

Testing! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Demo
    Demo
    Re: Testing Google Docs

Yo! Google rawks my sawks!
  • Demo
    Demo
    Hello! Im new here! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hello CEans! I'm glad to be part of this community. See ya in the forums!
  • Demo
    Demo

Thank you all for the warm welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€

As you can see, I'm a super engineer. Armed with wit, intelligence, and advanced tools.. my mission to is save humanity from the evil that surrounds us, such as battling big robots created by mad scientists who intends to destroy our planet... ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Demo
    Demo

Ash? The loser? No way!

Humanity does need saving. Saying otherwise must mean you are evil! Prepare to be taken into custody!
  • Demo
    Demo
    Free seminar topics!!

Are you one of those students who need full powerpoint slides and reports on projects? Well look no further!

Demo's Awesome Project files will help you! Visit my nice website at:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Anything from Computer Science to Mechancial Engineering topics. All slides and reports were obtained from different colleges and institutes, and each were verified for their quality. You can only get the best from this website. Check it out now!

Disclaimer: A small $5 fee is required. However, you will have access to unlimited files. Its a great investment!

Thank you,
    Demotrivy Linus

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Friends My name is Rajasegar(RS).i am doing my BE in electronic and communication.And interested in research.....Can u friends Help me in my Ideas PLS ๐Ÿ˜€
i have completed my btec on may 2009 with an aggregate of 69.7%... i would like to work with some good companies from gulf region..... which are the companies that...
hi every body, i have to make a paper presentation and i am hunting for a topic.๐Ÿ˜• i have presented papers on simpler topics like green building,waste water treatment.i would...
please someone tell me the topics of major project.... suggest me those topics which is not implemented on web,........ i hav knowledge of ASP.NET..., n Java,J2EE...
can any one suggest me good conceptual as well as problem book for folling subject 1)fluid mechnics 2) strength of material 3)material science 4)thermodynamics 5) theory of machines 6) machine...