Demand for Red Hat Certification In India

what is the scope of unix operating system if i do a certification course on that means red 😀 hat certification,is there any demand for this in indian market

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    NITISH CSE JHS
    what is the scope of unix operating system if i do a certification course on that means red 😀 hat certification,is there any demand for this in indian market
    I've moved your post to Certifications section of CE Forums.

The Red Hat certification, or any certification, is always an 'added advantage'. UNIX is widely used - and certification would definitely give you an edge over others in the job market. But the overall 'demand' for candidate would depend on several factors including academics and work experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

want new ideas about mini projects for THE WEB ENGINEERING. please help me into this.
Are people so greedy about money that they stack a heavy sum in swiss and other banks? Is there a way actually to retrieve this money? Not so long ago...
Hi! everybody, we have to work with differently.
What is Sencha Touch? Sencha Touch 2, a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, is the cornerstone of the Sencha HTML5 platform. Built for enabling world-class user experiences, Sencha Touch 2...
Those who want to keep up to date with the latest results from the London 2012 Olympic games may quickly download this app on their Android devices. The key feature...