Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook Comes To India. Price Begins At Rs. 79,900!

Dell has launched the XPS 13 Ultrabook in India and the price starts at Rs. 79,900 (Intel Core i5) for the basic model to about Rs. 99,900 (Intel Core i7), excluding VAT (5%). The laptop can be bought on Dell India's #-Link-Snipped-# and as with most of their models, Dell offers easy EMI options starting at Rs. Rs.13317 /month for 6 month term. While the #-Link-Snipped-# continue to outsell the PCs, we firmly believe that #-Link-Snipped-# aren't #-Link-Snipped-# anytime soon. The Dell XPS 13 makes our belief stronger. The company announced Dell XPS 13 at the CES 2012 in Las Vegas earlier this year. The machine is a great amalgamation of power & beauty. Dell plans to offer a complete lightweight business productivity machine with good looks. XPS 13 weighs only 1.36 Kg and is just 6 - 18 mm thick.

[​IMG]
Dell XPS 13 Now Available In India

Under the hood, XPS 13 offers powerful processor. Customers may choose between 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5-2467M processor (1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.30 GHz,TPM) for the base model OR 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2637M processor (1.70 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 2.80 GHz,TPM) for the top end model. The computer ships with Windows 7 Genuine installed. All the models of XPS 13 ship with Elemental Silver Aluminum and 13.3" Hi-Def (720p) True Life WLED Display along with 1.3MP Webcam for all your video conferencing needs. The display is near rimless. All models offer 4GB Single Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, which should make all your applications run smoothly. Just like in Macbook Air, the hard disk drives have been replaced with 128 GB solid state drives which are much faster in I/O operations.

We believe XPS 13 is a solid machine that will satisfy all your regular and advance computing needs. Use it for your office work or to complete your project reports - the machine will deliver solid performance. Dell promises long ~8 hour battery backup which is impressive. For the price, Dell offers 3 year premium warranty with complete cover for peace of your mind. If you plan to purchase Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook or have already purchased one, do let us know your thoughts on this machine. Would you recommend it to your fellow engineers?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We thought that the much awaited Android 4.0 (ICS) firmware upgrade for Samsung Galaxy Note would follow soon after the Samsung Galaxy S2. However, it's now official that the Galaxy...
We first heard about this tablet at CES 2012. And just two months later, we have an official announcement from Acer about the 'Acer Iconia A510 Tablet' being launched in...
Adobe is back with the latest version of its popular graphics editing program, Photoshop CS6 Beta. Adobe Systems Incorporated has made Photoshop CS6 public and free to download, for both...
The company, EH Line has landed up its new range of Street Racer e-bike. The bike claims to be the ‘Ferrari’ of the e-bike series by its tough design and...
The general issues faced when you go to buy a GPU are: power efficiency, performance, heat generated and the noise. Well, NVIDIA has answers for all these problems with a...