Dell gets into a 'startup' mode

Dell has released first advertisement after going 'Private' under the leadership of Michael Dell. Dell is going into the 'startup' mode and that means you can expect some new stuff coming out of the company in coming months. It could be a new PC, it could be a phablet or it could just be a wearable gadget. Here's the ad-

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    once upon a time favorite electronic giant but would be happy to see new products rolling from Dell .Lets see if it can compete major electronic giants.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was searching for term 'Indian Engineers Forum' like couple of years ago & found CE. There were many other forums which appeared before CE in search list, but no...
Any one know how to install micromax 3g modem in linux. I have Linuxmint 10 julia.???
I feel great pleasure in announcing this. My own tech-startup Energy Labs is now going viral and huge. For the biggest achievement till date, we have developed an Android Application...
I have a question about optimization with the help of linear and integer programming techniques. I want to make a mathematical model of course scheduling using these techniques. Mathematical model...
We have had an eventful 2013 and it all ended with CEoM December 2013! We're excited to announce that the winner of the December's CEoM is CEan @Anil Jain ๐Ÿ˜...