Delicious Founder Joshua Schachter Quits Search Major Google

Source: Delicious Founder Joshua Schachter Leaves Google • TechCrunch

Founder of one of the most popular bookmark sharing service, Del.icio.us is quitting Google: #-Link-Snipped-#

Josh is excited about doing something new; but he hasn't yet declared what he's going to do next. Josh has investments in Foursquare, DailyBooth, Bump Technologies etc.

Well, talented people Leave Google as well; not just Yahoo 😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As HP flexes its muscles to acquire the EDS group for about $12.5 billion; the company has said that it will fire over 9000 employees over the next few months....
Samsung's upcoming Android phone which currently runs Android 2.1 (and will soon be upgraded to Android 2.2) is ready for launch in about 110 countries. According to Korea IT Times,...
AT SID 2010, Toshiba amazed audience with its latest creation; paper thin LCD that can zoom in/out by bending it. At the conference, Toshiba actually zoomed in and out an...
Hello everyone.. I am a student of Mechanical engineering. I have recently developed an interest in CAD and CAE but as i am still learning, i often get stuck.That's why...
A lot is being said about Online Privacy and its protection. People are ready to quit Facebook because it didn't treat user privacy well and made users data public. However,...