Deletion of posts

Why can't I delete the posts from the threads? There is no such option for deleting a post even when I edit one.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The rights are only available with the mods & admins. If you want a post to be deleted - please notify the mods.
  • smita89
    smita89
    Thanks biggie! Will notify the mods.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm going to learn ASP.net using C# in my summer holidays. Can anyone suggest any good study material for reference purpose? Also, before going for this course, what all basics...
Hey all! After posting my wallpaper of a happy group of young people jumping around, it didn't really please ash. He requested that there be some hammers and tongs and...
I recently stumbled upon following article on SitePoint - HTML 5: Now or Never? What do you think about HTML 5? What are your expectations from it?
If you've ever built a highly scalable software, share the details with us. I wish to know what are the typical design/architectural considerations you've made to make your software scalable.
This is our official association of regular gym goers. This association is being formed with an aim to spread health awareness among our engineers. Nominate yourself and be a part...