degree in electrical and electronic engineering

I am study degree now and there will be a project i have to do... But i have no idea what i can do, can anyone give me some opinion? I am quite interesting in robotic and digital signal processing(DPS).

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    well DSP!!! You can Make MODBUS using TI's DSP controller.. this is a quite new way.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    I am not a electrical engineer but I have learned DSP subject and have very good interest in robotics. Here is few ideas for project :
    #-> Home automation using speech (not voice) recogniation
    #-> Voice encryptor & decryptor (can be used for secure voice communication)
    #-> File transfer through sound using DSP module(very helpful when file transfer is not available)

This all are based on DSP, I dont suggest any projects in Robotics cause it demands high budget, good mechanical knowledge, patience & time. So it is not suitable according to me. But if you want to have some big project than you can opt for the Robotics. Feel free to ask about any of the above project.
  • kousalya
    kousalya
    Hi
    i am EEE student. I need the ideas of following projects,

*Home automation using speech (not voice) recogniation
    *Voice encryptor & decryptor (can be used for secure voice communication)
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Here is the little description of the project idea,
    *Home automation using speech (not voice) recogniation>
    In this automation system, we have to build a module, that recognize the speech, and then follows the instruction. For example, if we speak -Lights ON-, then the module will turn the lights on. If you plan to make project for your college than you can configure this only for ON/OFF switching by speaking ON or OFF.
    I hope that you will get clear idea about this.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    *Voice encryptor & decryptor (can be used for secure voice communication)>
    This is very good project according to me. We have to just convert the voice to the digital signal, than by using the hashing algorithm or any other encryption method we have to encrypt the digital signal & than transmitt it towards reciever. Same way decryption process is done on receiver side.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Official Website: Bluetooth.com | Bluetooth Innovation World Cup With the Bluetooth Innovation World Cup the Bluetooth SIG is looking for new applications and products using the Bluetooth low energy technology...
I need mini projects in mechanical engineering. The idea should be innovative and useful and easy to do for an average 3rd year engineering student.
Hi, My project is going to shift from normal to ODC environment. For that I need to write Test cases for Network Performance without any testing tool. 😔 Could you...
Hi guys , What are mutation strings? How are they used in programming? Can we use the same in C language. Can some give a clear idea about these mutation...
When i scan by Avast Antivirus it doesnot give any threat and my newly free Norton scan shows these virus scan report.. IRC.backdoor.trojan how can i delete it? Although avast...