Defected fuel injector in multicylinder engine.

How can you detect that the particular fuel injector is not working properly.??

Replies

• shivashish99
    shivashish99
    Manish Tomar
    How can you detect that the particular fuel injector is not working properly.??
    i think we can make a setup of potential sensitive valve in series just before the injection of fuel and a temperature measurement(attenuation) inside the chamber .
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    There are fuel injector testing machines.Fuel injectors are tested during your normal servicing, once in every six months.This is one way.
    If a fuel injector is faulty then that particular cylinder will produce a different HP than other cylinders, this will cause vibrations. You can make out from the sound of a engine that if all the cylinders are working or not.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends apache hadoop is in trend. An open source software framework that supports data intensive distributive applications, licensed under apache v2 license. It enables application to work with thousands of...
The venture capital ecosystem in India needs an urgent improvement if we really want to see people adopting entrepreneurship as a career option. I've seen something amazing in recent times...
Hello, I looking for my younger brother to join an engineering course in IITs. There has been a lot of confusion in my mind about the structure of the new...
I read publication in terms " A Noval Spatial Domain Scheme for Multiple Bitplane Steganography" ,and I have some ambiguity about : I know when we embed 3 bits in...
Whats meaning of VA & watt??