CrazyEngineers
  • while i'm browsing in internet(default browser in android) the application is suddenly closing showing "unfortunately the application has closed" what i want to do to stop this type of closing.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 7, 2014

Which application are you talking about?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 7, 2014

I think he's talking about the default Android web browser. Does this happen when you're browsing a particular web app or just any random web page?
    Cancel
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberJan 7, 2014

Try incognito mode.
    Goto app on uninstall screen, and clear all data.
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberJan 7, 2014

It's closing most probably because you don't have enough RAM and cache memory available, try clearing them first and closing all un used apps.

For clearing it easily, and non technical people, please download AVG antivirus, and AVG cleaner, they would do the job much efficiently.

After clearing the cache, RAM and closing all apps, try to open your browser (but also delete it's browser's history too, with help of AVG Cleaner)

It would work. 😁

PS: If still there is problem , check how much RAM your phone is consuming, and give more details, We'll help you and assist you better, if have more information 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register