Decrease in the value of money hits Auto Industry

Recent trend in India is that there is a rapid decrease in the value of money which also affects Automobile sectors.Recent news is that Skoda is planing to increase the price of all its models from Rapid to Superb.All the other Auto giants are also expected to rice its price.
Do you think this can affect AutoIndustries long(success) run in India?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well Rupee value adversely affects the trade balance of our country

We have to purchase some equipment from other nations then it is going to cost us more

More cost lesser profit So prices will go high real soon

But If the Rupee manages to oscillate in a short period of time then there will not prolonged damage to any particular sector of our nation
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Conqueror
    Well Rupee value adversely affects the trade balance of our country

We have to purchase some equipment from other nations then it is going to cost us more

More cost lesser profit So prices will go high real soon

But If the Rupee manages to oscillate in a short period of time then there will not prolonged damage to any particular sector of our nation
    Well I meant that this is in the hands of government to make amendments to maintain ruppee value.If not proper steps were taken then We will be soon forced to change our currency to dollar like other countries.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    CSK AUTO
    Well I meant that this is in the hands of government to make amendments to maintain ruppee value.If not proper steps were taken then We will be soon forced to change our currency to dollar like other countries.
    Well that can't be good to point fingers at the government alone

Many factor is responsible including the role of industries and stuff I am not sure whether this can occur in a single day but we have lots to do as engineers to hange this scenario

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all know that Drones are primarily used to spy enemy countries and helping in rescuing operations bit imagine your next door kid having a small drone and spy on...
Anybody knowing about career as a project fellow in NISTADS ?
https://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=7333 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_cannibalism The links above speak of some disturbing news! God help us humans! This is received by most people through e-mail and it definitely accounts for some human right...
Germany is a favoured destination for many students, especially engineering students wishing to pursue Post-Graduate and Doctoral programmes. So, here’s some basic information that may be of assistance to them....
I wanna know what is the difference between Modem & Router ? For what Modem is used & for Router is used ? What modem can do which router cannot...