CrazyEngineers
  • Recent trend in India is that there is a rapid decrease in the value of money which also affects Automobile sectors.Recent news is that Skoda is planing to increase the price of all its models from Rapid to Superb.All the other Auto giants are also expected to rice its price.
    Do you think this can affect AutoIndustries long(success) run in India?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberJul 26, 2013

Well Rupee value adversely affects the trade balance of our country

We have to purchase some equipment from other nations then it is going to cost us more

More cost lesser profit So prices will go high real soon

But If the Rupee manages to oscillate in a short period of time then there will not prolonged damage to any particular sector of our nation
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberJul 26, 2013

Conqueror
    Well Rupee value adversely affects the trade balance of our country

We have to purchase some equipment from other nations then it is going to cost us more

More cost lesser profit So prices will go high real soon

But If the Rupee manages to oscillate in a short period of time then there will not prolonged damage to any particular sector of our nation
    Well I meant that this is in the hands of government to make amendments to maintain ruppee value.If not proper steps were taken then We will be soon forced to change our currency to dollar like other countries.
    Cancel
  • Jeffrey Arulraj

MemberJul 27, 2013

CSK AUTO
    Well I meant that this is in the hands of government to make amendments to maintain ruppee value.If not proper steps were taken then We will be soon forced to change our currency to dollar like other countries.
    Well that can't be good to point fingers at the government alone

Many factor is responsible including the role of industries and stuff I am not sure whether this can occur in a single day but we have lots to do as engineers to hange this scenario
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register