Declare Global Variables In Matlab

Hi,
As we know in matlab we can make gui program.(like vb6 etc..) I want help in declaring global variables that can be shared in whole program. Like if an event occur that create and store value in some variable and then whenever any other event occur it get value of variable which was created in first event. Please help me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😳hey world of knowledge. pelase xplain about the above asked question?? i am an elctronics guy want to know more deep about such ???,,,is firewall also sometimes called as router>>>
I am suffering from my mojor project . my project name is online holiday managemnt syatem .can u send me the link for this project documentation.
The concept of total cost of ownership is gaining ground in the design of power supplies. Quote: The most difficult design considerations involve applications where there is no AC power,...
All engineers of all persuasions use switches. Usually these lowly devices are the ones that fail in a major equipment leading to costly down time and frayed tempers. This article...
Recently, Valve released Steam support for Ubuntu 12.04 & 12.10,There is very respectable showing by Ubuntu community for Valve's Steam. A Gamer/Developer named GhostSquad57 re-coded the installer for Debian, which...