Deccan Chargers Goin Hot

Deccan Chargers, led by Adam Gilchrist is putting up a fantastic show. Herschelle Gibbs crafted an unbeaten half-century as the Deccan Chargers maintained their position at the top of the #-Link-Snipped-# thanks to a six-wicket win over the Chennai Super Kings on Monday.

The Mumbai Indians routed the Kolkata Knight Riders by 92 runs after Sanath Jayasuriya and Sachin Tendulkar pummelled the bowling attack with an opening stand of 127 runs off 74 balls in the day’s other match.

South African Gibbs carried his bat to end on 69 not out off 56 balls as Deccan scored 169 for four in reply to Chennai’s 165 for six at Kingsmead in Durban.The winning runs were scored with three balls of Deccan’s innings remaining and the result gives the franchise four wins out of four matches for a two-point lead a top the IPL standings.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I'm looking for an interesting technical paper topic (for mechanical engineering) that I can finish in 2 or 3 months. Any ideas? I would really appreciate a word from...
I want to open a debate about - whether IPL afftects normal cricket. Does it have some good effects on the cricket scenario? Or does it have many adverse effects?...
hey there am a newbie to this forum... hope i find good in this forum regarding CE.. zen
hey guys have any of you got any idea that to create a simple software module that has the same of login and pass field thats i can use for...
We just received devastating news that Nahum Sharfman, founder of Shopping.com, has died in a plane crash in Greece. According to The Marker (the article is in Hebrew, here's the...