DeBugging Reqd. c++

Problem Solved....can't get this thread removed.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    whoa, you want us to debug such a long code?? What, is this your assignment or project work or something??

Anyhow, I'm not too good with C++. There are some others who are well versed in C++ who may help debug this. But as far as my knowledge goes, you made a mistake in the class declaration itself. In the private variables, there's a variable called,

char ***.

This is not a valid C++ variable name. I see the same used in many places, and they are all errors. I don't know if it's a variable name or a triple pointer. Please check those. Other than that, I cant find any mistakes in the code. That seems to be the only error. Also, I executed the code changing the variables to "a" instead of *** and the compiler showed some errors in some loops. Take care of that.

PS - of course, I didnt go through the full code thoroughly, there might be more errors there.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    @sanchitgulati:
    Don't delete the code even though your problem is solved.It might be useful for others.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    yep. You can't delete the thread.
    So, don't remove the code. Please put it back so that it might be of some help to the
    others.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, don't remove the contents. They might be useful to others 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

has anybody installed php? i want to know which server should i choose out of IIS CGI, IIS fastCGI and IIS ISAPI module? I HAVE INSTALLED IIS. thnx
System does not support the specified encoding. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/tomcat/webapps/ch1/WEB-INF/web.xml'. ... ....................... xml file: ...
Dear all Members i decide to build a huge library for HVAC which conatins a lot of Handbooks,Design manuals,Codes and Standards. i will put my first handbook soon With My...
dear all member : i decided to provide free hvac lessons for HVAC-Talk members which aim to develop HVAC designer's skills and knowledge about HVAC design and I will put...
Hi CE's , I'm a passout of 2009 from BITS Mechanical .... I'm well versed wit Pro/E , Catia , Ansys, LS - Prepost & Ls - dyna .... People...