Death penalty for Kasab - SC, How long to wait?

Yesterday's verdict on Kasab's case brought smile on many faces. Celebrations were on in all parts of India as we celebrate any festival.
Then arises another question "When he will be hanged?"
Still he has 3 chances to save himself, by seeking review petition, mercy petition one to governor and president. Should he be given chance for his redressal?
According to me he should be hanged as soon as possible, not a single chance to be given to him. Not only death penalty, but a rigorous punishment, he should suffer through unbearable pain. The memories of that dark night are still fresh in peoples mind.
Hope so we don't have to wait so long.

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I would say, he shouldn't be given death penalty. Why?

If you see, he killed in-numerous people. Giving him the death penalty would be the softest thing you would do. I would say, the government will do him a favor to give him a death penalty.

Let him stay behind the bars, in the terror of hearing order for his death any moment. Waiting for death is more painful that the death itself.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In my sight HOLDING HIM is like HELL for both the nation and the people there in. I wish the government tries to finalise the step against him at the earliest as both will bring about mixed feelings from around the world. If we drag this on there may be some other situation where he may be misused.

<
    I PRAY AND I WANT PEACE IN MY NATION>>

JAI HO INDIA
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : The cost of maintaining him is very high.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    We in a way are opening our self for further attacks. No one wants the repeat of IC 814 all over again.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Very true said by #-Link-Snipped-#.
    How could our government treat him as a celebrity!
    Offering biryani and the utmost security!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    At the same time we can't treat him like ordinary criminal that is the prime problem we are facing with him.......๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    jeffrey samuel
    At the same time we can't treat him like ordinary criminal that is the prime problem we are facing with him.......๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
    Not ordinary..
    But he should be treated even worst than that..
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    sweet_honey
    Not ordinary..
    But he should be treated even worst than that..

If you have lost some body in that tragedy i am sorry for you but this is a public forum no place for raging emotions my lady.
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    jeffrey samuel
    If you have lost some body in that tragedy i am sorry for you but this is a public forum no place for raging emotions my lady.
    I am sorry for my words.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No personal attacks, please. Maintain the decorum. Forum flames aren't new; but make it a point not to take them personally, please.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Biryani = 150/day, Rs.54750 per year. Every single Government officer does more loss of the government than that. We're loosing on this thieves for nothing, lets loose something that's joyful. Sound devlish, but its justified.

Other than that, what makes me drool is him being alone in a cage, living in fear. That's more better punishment.

If I offer anyone 1Lakh/month, would you go into a place where there's no one to talk with you, alone in a room for 1 year?
  • graphite
    graphite
    [Prototype]
    Biryani = 150/day, Rs.54750 per year. Every single Government officer does more loss of the government than that. We're loosing on this thieves for nothing, lets loose something that's joyful. Sound devlish, but its justified.

Other than that, what makes me drool is him being alone in a cage, living in fear. That's more better punishment.

If I offer anyone 1Lakh/month, would you go into a place where there's no one to talk with you, alone in a room for 1 year?
    Also tight security is maintained for him, According to me why should we keep him alive in secured climate.
    But yes keeping him alive in a dark room and make him realize what he has done is good.
    Considering the amount government spends on him he should be hanged as early as possible.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    we can say a million things yet we are not the decision makers
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    sweet_honey
    I am sorry for my words.
    Don't ask sorry's for anything. Infact your words were neither harsh nor did it depict any cruelty(nothing sounds cruel if it's for kasab. ๐Ÿ˜€.) You are giving out your ideas. Hope "K" does something such that the apology posts are automatically removed. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    vinod1993
    Hope "K" does something such that the apology posts are automatically removed. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I asked "K" to remove my other posts but he said that there is no need of it as everyone's entitled to their opinions.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Back on the topic, please.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I AM 'LEARNING' ENGINEERING......................................................
I AM A SOON TO BECOME INDUSTRIAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEER I HAVE JOINED THE COMMUNITY TO SHARE MY VIEWS AND HELP THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BRANCH AS...
English has promoted itself to a level that it is considered as a basic neccessity by many people in India. Even though I don't have much praise for the language,I...
whether Google recruits students on off campus if recruits can anyone tel the details
CAN ANYONE HELP ME BY SUGGESTING A TOPIC FOR MY FINAL YEAR MAJOR PROJECT????? THE TOPIC CAN BE FROM EITHER INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING OR PRODUCTION ENGINEERING??//