Deadline for Malware attack passed, very few knocked offline

Malware deadline had almost passed and very very few user got affexted of it. In US number was limited to few thousands (early four digits), countries like Korea were reported with hardly 80 cases. In US, Large intenrent provider companies like Comcast and AT&T said only a "small percentage" of its customers were affected by the virus.

In India as well, Indian Internet service providers (ISP's) said that it was just all fine and not much of the cases were reported for the malware attack.

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wireless Electricity Transfer: Now Through 10 cm Block Of Concrete! High Speed Bullet Trains In The US To Be A Reality Soon PowerCloth 1G By Exotic Solar LLC Turns Your...
I just installed playonlinux using .repo after full yum update still getting below errors .. can anyone help me out ? What i am doing wrong ... is any files...
New york times has recently titled " Man in shadow" has the prime minister of India Manmohan Singh and He is unable to control his ministers. Bring out your views
I'm Yash Panchal from Mumbai India. I am sound engineer for live sound and recording for television. I have a query How can i locate the original destination of an...
So, I am new in this programming thing ... being an EC engineer i was never too much involved in Languages. But recently i wanted to learn all programming languages...