DC motor control

Hello all,
I am using four dc motors for my robot and to control them, i use L293D or L298. I want to know if there's an ic capable of controlling four dc motors? It's tiresome to use two separate IC's for the two sets of wheels...

Pls tell if it's possible to control four motors using a single ic?

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    I think I have already mentioned about this in another post. Anyway take a look at BA5xxx motor drivers from ROHM. Note here that I am not sure of the motor size that you have and hence cant comment on whether this can drive your motor. But anyway you can check it out.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, There's a tech fest coming up and one of the events is aero modelling. Here, we've to build a glider out of aluminium or balsa. There'll be a...
Hi all, Cell phone batteries can be a curse at times. Just when you need to use your cell phone most, your battery will definitely die. Stranded in the middle...
Are there any other softwares other than the likes of Multisim that can be used for designing circuits and also testing them at computer level itself.
After designing the code in VHDL using modelsim how can it be implemented onto an IC. Are there any specific kits for this. All I know about is VHDL coding...
Hi dear CEans! I got a trouble with XP when i setting folder options. When I select tools > folder options > view, then I enabled "Show hidden files and...